Match Frame

Thoughts from an American editor and filmmaker in New Zealand about film and video production and post-production. Plus whatever else I feel like talking about.

Name:
Location: Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand

A work in progress.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

latest cuttery

I cut a video for the new song by Ill Semantics, "On & On". Video's not online yet but it's being played on TV, hopefully there will be a copy floating around soon that I can share.

I also cut a new version of my reel! You can watch it here. v.v. exciting, and good to cut something in Final Cut Pro again after months of Avid-ing.

This week, I cut some promotional item for SkyCity. It's for a company I haven't worked for before, so that is exciting.

And then I go to America for a month! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home