Match Frame

Thoughts from an American editor and filmmaker in New Zealand about film and video production and post-production. Plus whatever else I feel like talking about.

Name:
Location: Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand

A work in progress.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

in case you were wondering ...

no, I'm not dead. But I've been ludicrously busy working on MAKING TRACKS (you can watch the Israel episode which I edited through that link until Thursday or so, I believe, and then had my laptop burgled. Plus did a 48-hour film challenge and made plans to move. And other stuff I can't remember because I am a magpie at the moment.

I did not back up my laptop since, oh, December, so I've lost shitloads of things, and there's things that I have but in an inaccessible form, like all my gmail for the last five months, stuck online. (I use the Apple Mail client.) So, basically, if you've been sitting around waiting for a reply to email, or sent me an email with your new phone/address/whatever: send it again. Bother me. Please.

I am visiting America, but I am going to disappoint lots of people because it looks like I'm only going to be in LA and Detroit/Chicago/South Bend. Or perhaps I flatter myself. Anyway, I will lock down dates shortly and report back.

There is probably much more to update about, but for the moment I am going to try to recreate my iTunes library and watch a flick. Possibly GODZILLA. The old one, not the new one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you coming over to the states? wanna do some sandal shopping before you come? (and yes my feet really are that big!)

email me - jj_at_monkey_dot_org

3/7/08 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home