Match Frame

Thoughts from an American editor and filmmaker in New Zealand about film and video production and post-production. Plus whatever else I feel like talking about.

Name:
Location: Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand

A work in progress.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

polvo reunion polvo reunion polvo reunion

i know only like maybe three people read this any more and possibly one of them might care but this has simultaneously made my day and is now causing me to seriously consider flying over to the other side of the world in May: http://www.atpfestival.com/events/explosions/news.php?view=744

POLVO
POLVO
POLVO

oh man.

In other news I've been working incredibly stupid hours and basically have no personal life, and the only thing I've contemplated writing about here is the difference in effects editing functionality between Avid and Final Cut, which would bore you all silly. But I have the weekend off, and it's sunny, so time to go walk, get some brunch, and listen to ...

... you guessed it ...

POLVO!

polvo-ly yours in polvo,
doug mcpolvo

p.s. Polvo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polvo is Spanish for dust.

13/11/07 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polvo! A new and more drug-resistant strain.

(I have no idea what polvo is. I just wanted to let you know that I was reading)

14/11/07 8:12 AM  
Blogger dd said...

great!

who are you?

17/11/07 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home