Match Frame

Thoughts from an American editor and filmmaker in New Zealand about film and video production and post-production. Plus whatever else I feel like talking about.

Name:
Location: Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand

A work in progress.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hello from Nice

or bonjour de Nice, or a Nice, or something. I'm staying at the Villa Saint Exupery, after a couple days of driving around rural Provence, which was pretty awesome. I have extensive notes and lots of photos. Hopefully these will be translated into something public at some point.

It's 10:30 in the morning and I'm about to head out for a day of museums: Matisse, Chagall, and the MAMAC (the big contemporary art museum in Nice), plus a bit of shopping. (Socks and DVDs, most likely.) I've eaten pizza the last two nights; I really need to get back on the French food bandwagon, as my first dinner was awesome.

I'm not awake now, so that's all for now, but I have decent Internet here so hopefully will check in before I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home