Match Frame

Thoughts from an American editor and filmmaker in New Zealand about film and video production and post-production. Plus whatever else I feel like talking about.

Name:
Location: Balmoral, Auckland, New Zealand

A work in progress.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

welcome.

A new blog, a new focus: I'll be talking mostly about film and video production and post-production type stuff here, keeping the personal side at a minimum. At least, I say that now.

Match Frame, for those wondering, is the single most useful function on an Avid not programmed into a keyboard by default. It allows you to go back to the source clip for anything you have in your edit, so you can easily scan for alternate takes, what a person says right after what they're saying in the edit, etc. I have it mapped to the "Y" key on my Avid setup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home